The Man Who Sold The World

"I think rock should be tarted up, made into a prostitute, a parody of itself. It should be the clown, the Pierrot medium." (David Bowie)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

INTRODUCTION


I'm here in attempt to restore my boring pathetic life at the moment. I'm not here to suggest on how we all can make this world any better place to live in. NO!! I'm here only to kill my boredom and only that.

I've tried the 'Duff Duff' scene, the internet 'Lonely Heart' column, the sleazy 'Lick My Armpit' chatroom in attempt to kill times and meet more people. None of them seem to work.

So here I am, having too much coffee and cigarrettes and start joining this 'wasting time' blog thingy. I choose this over those sleepless night I had with stacks of pirated VCDs and DVDs or crap 'No nightmare, please' local cable TV programmes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home